- Virus Removal/Security Checks
- We provide virus removal and security checks to give you peace of mind. We also provide security audits and compliance checks.
- General CleanUp and Repair
- We provide repair and clean up service for desktops, laptops and servers.
- Watch It! Service Plan
- With the Watch It Service Plan you get 24/7 monitoring. We monitor for disk failure, disk space usage, memory and cpu usage. This makes sure you don't run out of disk space or lose important files. You also get a 25% discount on all labor. Starting at $9 per month per computer.
- Proactive Care Service Plan
- With the Proactive Care Service Plan you get everything from the Watch It plan plus virus protection, weekly computer cleanup and remote access. Starting at $18 per month per computer.
- No Worries Service Plan
- With the No Worries Service you get everything from the Watch It and Proactive plans with the addition of free labor. Starting at $28 per month per computer.
- Hardware as a Service
- With HaaS all your hardware costs are covered in the plan. This moves your technology expenses from capital expenses to operating expenses.
- Offsite Backup
- Offsite backup will ensure that your important files are always available even in the event of disk failure.
- Website, Email and Server Hosting
- Caverly Computing can host you website, email and even your servers in our datacenter. Relieving you of the cost of on premise hosting and the convenience of one monthly bill.
- Avoided incidents: Using advanced troubleshooting and rapid analysis; we resolve computer issues on detection; before they have the opportunity to grow into failures or disruptions
- Safe and protected environment: We ensure patches and antivirus updates for your PC have been installed, reducing the likelihood of your computer being compromised by a virus, worm or other attack
- Regular Reports
- Allows us to keep you updated on our support
performance and how your computer has
- Spyware Detection and Removal
- Keeps spyware from invading your computer,
ensuring your key resources and information
won't be hijacked.
- Remote Access
- Access your computer from anywhere
in the world.
- Windows Patch Verification
- Checks if your PC is running the most recent
versions of operating software, and provides
reports and recommendations.
- Antivirus Monitoring and Updates
- Ensures your antivirus programs are functioning
properly and that the latest industry security
updates to your systems are being received
- PC Hardware Monitoring
- Focuses on core metrics of your PC, such as
processor, memory and disk space. This
information can highlight trends that could